(Shou Shao Yin meridian)
Balances the vital currents of the heart
The heart sends blood throughout the body, it is an organ of communication. It participates in the sharing of resources through arterial circulation and the return of cellular information by venous circulation.
Every beat is a projection of blood in the circulatory current, according to a rhythmic movement. Its nutritional metabolism is linked to fats which supply the TPA necessary for the heart’s functioning. It is more sensitive in summer.
Together with the small intestine, the heart makes up one of the five families of organ – meridians. It is connected with the sense of sight.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 04 can be used to balance the heart in the following cases:
• Lack of desires, lack of projects
• Difficulty getting over emotions, being too emotional
• Tendency to feel guilty, to feel unloved
• Difficulty sharing
• Tendency to forget oneself in order to please others
• Motional instability add:
• For women: NUTRI 28
• For men: NUTRI 21
• Fear of loving or of not being loved add NUTRI 22
• Any heart problem, to be used in addition to medical treatment
• Palpitations, extrasystoles, tachycardia
• Arterial problems add NUTRI 01
• Arterial high blood pressure, add NUTRI 01, NUTRI 22 and NUTRI 29
• To adapt well to summer add NUTRI 13
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.