(Shou Yang Ming meridian)
Balances the vital currents of the colon
The colon handles the evacuation of stools, after water absorption. Stools have a different consistency according to the hormones they contain. Every zone of the colon has a particular response to certain hormones.
The evacuation of stools is normally made according to the physical and psychological balance of the individual. The colon is more sensitive in autumn. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, it expresses the faculty of organization.
Constipation is often the reflection of a psychological tension due to perfectionism, or even obsession.
Together with the lungs, the colon makes up one of the five families of organ – meridians. It is connected with the sense of smell.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 05 supports the peristalsis, flexibility of the colon, as well as efficient intestinal transit. It can be used in the following cases:
• Difficulty organizing
• Excessive perfectionism, and a tendancy to become obsessive, which indicate a lack of flexibility with:
• For women: NUTRI 07
• For men: NUTRI 06
• Irritable bowel syndrome
• Constipation with NUTRI 16
• Intestinal transit problems add NUTRI 20 and NUTRI 33
• Inflammatory colitis, add NUTRI 01 and NUTRI 11
• Shoulder pains add:
• For women: NUTRI 17 and NUTRI 37
• For men: NUTRI 17 and NUTRI 38
• To adjust well to autumn add NUTRI 20
• To control oily hair add:
• For women: NUTRI 03* and NUTRI 37
• For men: NUTRI 03* and NUTRI 38
*In associative Nutripuncture, this nutrient must be taken after Nutri Yin-Nutri Yang .
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.