(Shou Shao Yin Meridian)
Balances the vital currents of the cerebral cortex
The cerebral cortex, through the 5 senses, receives and records information coming from the whole body and the outside world. It is in direct contact with all the organs and their communication circuits.
The cerebral cortex manages the cephalic pole, which is also the pole of consciousness that governs the whole body. The cerebral cortex is the driving element of all the organs-meridians. It can be influenced by the health of the organs, which are impacted by the individual’s behavioural habits.
The cerebral cortex belongs to the Heart-Small intestine family and relates to the sense of sight.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 08 nourishes the cerebral pole and gives the brain all the necessary strength for its leading role; it can be considered as a neurological regulator. It is suggested for:
• General imbalance add NUTRI 11
• Overwork, intellectual fatigue, depressive states add NUTRI 12
• Lack of projects add NUTRI 04
• Studying for exams add NUTRI 12 and NUTRI 18
• Following general anesthetics add NUTRI 12 and NUTRI 30
• Serious asthenia add NUTRI 11 and NUTRI 12
• For the athlete for optimal muscular functioning add NUTRI 02, NUTRI 12 and NUTRI 16
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.