(Shou Tai Yin meridian)
Balances the vital currents of the lungs
The lungs bring oxygen into the body, which is necessary for the combustion and the transformation of matter. Exhaling also helps to eliminate waste. Pulmonary respiration is a semi-voluntary act. In the body, this unconscious movement of exchanging gases is also tied to psychological problems with melationships as they relate to one's identity as a man or a woman. The lungs provide breath and inspiration, flexibility and self-confidence, according with the masculine or feminine personality of each person. They are particularly sensitive to the season of autumn.
Together with the colon, the lungs make up one of the five families of organ-meridians. They are related to the sense of smell.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 20 nourishes the lungs. It is advised in the following cases:
• To ease excessive idealism and perfectionism, conformity, rigidity or intolerance
• To find more hope in one's life, more flexibility
• To be inspired amidst everyday life
• To eliminate tobacco dependence, add NUTRI 25 and NUTRI 26
• Any lung pathology, in addition to medical treatment, add NUTRI 15 and NUTRI 25
• Loss of breath, difficulty breathing, coughing
• Chronic fatigue add NUTRI 05
• Lack of muscular flexibility add:
• For women: NUTRI 16 and NUTRI 24
• For men: NUTRI 16 and NUTRI 14
• To adjust well to autumn add NUTRI 05
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.