Zu Tai Yin meridian
Balances the vital currents of the prostate
The prostate gland is responsible for the secretion of spermatic liquid. The prostate represents for men the taste to express life, whether in the act of becoming a father, of taking responsibility as a father or in finding fulfilment in one's work. The prostate is also related to being grounded in one’s place or the act of "putting down roots”.
The prostate belongs to the Stomach-Spleen/Pancreas family and is related to the sense of taste.
SUGGESTION OF USE
NUTRI 21 nourishes the prostate gland and helps a person find autonomy through taking action:
- To regain one's appetite for existence and procreation
- Difficulty living according to one's own taste
- For those who don't have their feet on the ground, children or adults with their head in the clouds, dreamy, absent
- Difficulty setting down roots in the place where one lives, after moving or while travelling add NUTRI 27
- Difficulty conceiving a child add NUTRI 33
- Prostate disorders (beginning adenoma, prostatitis), in addition to medical treatment
- Gonalgia (knee pain) in men add NUTRI 17
- For postural balance add NUTRI 09 and NUTRI 17
- Behavioral instability (due to emotions) add NUTRI 04
Nutri 21 is exclusively for men.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.