- Soothes the respiratory tract and helps free airways
- Relieves dry and wet cough
- Calms and soothes the throat during the day
- With known expectorant properties, it is also a great expectorant to clear the upper airways.
- It helps soften and soothe irritation and relieves dry cough.
Being an anti-oxidant with known anti-inflammatory, Bilberry also has strong astringent and antiseptic capacities.
- It has a sedative property to calm night time coughing and help with restful and restorative sleep.
Suggested use :
This supplement is to be used with a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from light, heat and humidity. Free of any coloring agents or GMO. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.